You must agree with us when we say that nothing can bring down fast your self-esteem like a face full of blackheads. Right? If you’re struggling to get rid of blackheads, there are quick and efficient ways that can help you get rid of the dilemma fast!
Blackheads are small black spots that appear on the skin that result from an oxidized mix of oil and dead skin cells. Blackheads can be frustrating since every time you squeeze them; you find dozens more to tackle.
What Causes Blackheads?
Our skin produces natural oil known as sebum that helps to keep it smooth and moist, but when in excessive amounts, it tends to clog on the pores. When dirt, hair follicles, and dead skin cells combine with sebum, they get oxidized inside the orifice causing little black spots on the surface of the skin.
Blackheads usually occur on the face of both men and women. Blackheads hamper with the skin tone giving it a dull appearance. The best skin care treatment of blackheads is one that will get rid of blackheads fast and also prevent them from reappearing again.
We will look at different ways which you can use to get rid of blackheads fast to allow your skin to look younger and radiant.
4 Quick Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads
These ten quick remedies will show you how to clear blackheads and avert future occurrence.
Use Baking Soda
Baking soda is a readily available household ingredient that features anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mix one tablespoon of water and two tablespoons of baking soda and make a thick paste
- Apply the paste by massaging on the affected area three or four times
- Rinse off and dry the skin
- Repeat the procedure two or three times a week until the blackheads clear
Toothpaste Blackhead Removal
Toothpaste contains properties that are known to whiten the teeth. The same features are useful in getting rid of blackheads fast.
- Select a white toothpaste
- Wash your face with a mild scrub or cleanser and apply pea-sized amounts of toothpaste on the affected area using a face cloth soaked in olive or almond oil
- Add salt to the paste for quick results
- Apply and leave for 10 minutes
- Wash and rinse your face and apply your preferred moisturizer
Cinnamon Blackhead Removal
Cinnamon has valuable health benefits. You can use it to clear blackheads fast and naturally.
- Make a thick paste of two spoons cinnamon and one spoon water
- Apply and leave it overnight
- Rinse off the cinnamon mask with warm water
- Apply a moisturizer
Oranges are known to be very potent in preventing colds and improving the texture of your skin.
- Dry orange peel and crush them into powder
- Take two spoons of orange powder and mix with three tablespoons water
- Apply the paste and leave to dry
- Rinse with warm water
After working hard to get rid of stubborn blackheads, you prevent them from coming back on your skin again. Make sure you establish essential skin care measures like washing your face twice a day – morning and evening.
Also, you can cleanse and exfoliate your face or consider washing it with salicylic acid and clean it after undertaking activities that cause you to sweat heavily.